Tuesday, August 30, 2011

YellowStone 2011

We went to Yellowstone last sunday with my mom, Brie, and Stockton. It was a kinda long drive, but it was lots of fun, and I think Nike enjoyed it, I can't wait to go back next year when Nike is a little older so he can see it more, but he will not be getting out of the stroller cause I don't want to risk him falling in that hot water! haah I had to nurse Nike on the way there, so when everyone else went in to get food for our picnic me and Nike stayed in the car, and had fun taking pictures.



First we stopped and saw some random geysers, and just walked around and I thought it would be fun to speak only piglatin, just to see what weird looks I would get, I didn't get too many.
But everything was sooo pretty, and I loved all of the colors everywhere.





 This one is my favorite, I wanted to jump in and swim soo bad, the water was soo pretty and blue, to bad its beyond hott. Boo to that.




Then we went and watched old faithful, it was cool like always, but waiting feels like it takes forever.


We Saw buffalo two different times, once it was just off on the side of the road, but the one we saw on the way back home was just walking in the incoming traffic lane, just taking its sweet time and wagging his tail, its crazy how big they are when you are right next to one. They were amazing.


                                               Its a BOY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment