Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 19th weekend

We had a fun busy weekend, Chelsea's visit, Brie's first soccer game, Demi's wedding, my birthday, and Josh's visit.

Thursday Chelsea came down to see us, sense she had to work on my birthday but she still wanted to come down and see Nike & I. So we just hung out for a few hours, and made us some birthday cupcakes, they were very yummy! No pictures though, which is weird for us, cause we are always taking pictures!


Friday was my birthday, we went to Demi's pre-wedding breakfast, and I didnt get the memo that you are supposed to wear a dress, so I was the only one not wearing a dress. FAIL. But other than that it was really fun to see everyone, and too see how cute Demi & Jeff f are together! Nike wore his Red sox bib just for Demi on her special day!


After that was over we went to watch brie's first soccer game, I was really suprised by how good Nike was being outside in the wind for that long, he loved it, he was smiling and talking about it the whole time!


Demi married Jeff F on my birthday, we went to their reception, it was beautiful! Demi looked amazing, so did Jeff F of course! It was good too see all the family. My cousin skylar who is Demi's older brother sang while Demi and Jeff had their first dance, he did an amazing job, it was so sweet! So now I told josh that he has to sing at my wedding! haha. Maybe it's a girl thing, but after seeing that I just wanted to get married! Cause it was soo beautiful and perfect! My favorite part was dancing with Nike, he was the best dance partner ever! (:

Josh came up for the weekend, and him and Nike got to hang out, they love each other! They are super sweet together, and it was really good to see Josh, and I was really glad that he was able to make it up, we don't get to see him that often, so when we do it's always fun, we miss him lots!

Josh loved holding him, until he cried, then he would give him right back to momma! haha, but they loved snuggling, and I caught them when they were both asleep!

Josh was poking his nose, and he thought it was soo funny, and was giving us his big smiles that I love so much!

uncle Josh making Nike be super baby!


That wraps up our weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment