Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blessing day!

Nike was blessed on September 4th, 2010. My dad blessed him, and he had lots of people in his circle. He was so cute, and just looked around while he was blessed at everyone around him, he was probably really confused wondering what all of these guys were doing around him. haha, afterwards he was all smiles, like he usually is now, he lovesssss to smile! His smile melts my heart <3 I was glad that so many people got to come, most my Idaho family came, and then my aunt Cindy, My brother Josh and his wife, my dad and his family, Chelsea, Logan, and Kylie all came up from Utah, so that meant a lot for me that they were all there to support me and Nike. He looked so handsome in his little blessing suit, he didn't love being in it though, cause it wasn't very comfortable, so I didn't get many pictures. But here are the few that I did get.
<>
Mommy & Nike.
Handsome boy <3

<3

Jazz <3

Auntie Chelsea & Nike

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he is getting!! :) I'm so happy that you have such an amazing, happy, studly baby boy!

    ReplyDelete